• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are there any good sunglasses for riding motorcycles at Night?

Hotrod115

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Von zipper Clutch sunglasses I use for daytime riding but going into dusk it is just to dark to see anything more than what's in immediate light. I have a pair of yellow safety glasses which work good until driving into oncoming traffic, then it's glare all over. Does anyone know of a good pair of riding glasses for night time that illuminates the road more but doesnt have glare from street lights or headlights, cuts wind so eyes dont water?

I agree with @Titan X , my friend, my dad, and I all have the split jackets with the wind gasket. It's nice to use the darker lenses during a day ride, then just pop the clears in for when the sun starts going down.

Which lens do you use? Do you find they work well past dusk and into dark?
Thanks for your help
Photochromic is a lense. It darkens in bright light and turns clear in low level. I do not find it working enough for to use as a replacement. It does not get dark enough for me. I keep a different pair of glasses for those times.

Latest Posts

Back