• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are there any women into collecting X metals???

I would bet @salj838 has a collection going. I'm sure you have to have some frames to use as templates for cutting. Work and fun all rolled into one!

My wife likes the Half-X most for herself:eek: and Juliets the best on me!:D

Personally my wife prefers the MadWoMan and the Ma'amDusa. Occasionally she likes wearing the Minute because she has very little patience. When she puts on the BadWoMan I know I am going to get the OilCan thrown at me or possibly get hit with a Backhand. Don't get me wrong she would never use a Blade and cut my junk into Half X but one day she threw a Breadbox at me and I had to wear an EyePatch for a while. There were no stitches but the RX cost a pretty Penny. I'm no Felon but when I Behave poorly I can expect a Sub Zero reception from her. That's when I know I'm in the Crosshair. Although her Antics are occasionally Over the Top and I prefer not to be on the TailEnd I love her and she leaves me Breathless!

My wife hates metals on her, she says they're too manly for a woman to wear (I disagree). I think women can pull them off, but she's entitled to her opinion (I guess). She like the R1 and XS on me. She's not a fan of the Mars and Madman (if u consider it a metal).

Personally my wife prefers the MadWoMan and the Ma'amDusa. Occasionally she likes wearing the Minute because she has very little patience. When she puts on the BadWoMan I know I am going to get the OilCan thrown at me or possibly get hit with a Backhand. Don't get me wrong she would never use a Blade and cut my junk into Half X but one day she threw a Breadbox at me and I had to wear an EyePatch for a while. There were no stitches but the RX cost a pretty Penny. I'm no Felon but when I Behave poorly I can expect a Sub Zero reception from her. That's when I know I'm in the Crosshair. Although her Antics are occasionally Over the Top and I prefer not to be on the TailEnd I love her and she leaves me Breathless!

I'm counting 18 frames. Did I miss any?

Back