• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these ebay plater / modders legit?

lol, would have been nice if they were really 24K gold, in something other than just marketing branding sake.

That's one reason I want them plated in real 24K gold... to finally live up the the B.S. marketing branding.

RonkPM (Cory) is a member here that does some of the best copper plating that I have seen. He did a Julie in a mate copper, not the new penny copper that most folks prefer. He had never done one, but he figured it out and the results were outstanding. He is actually doing another Julie for me that He and Mr.Bonz teamed up on and I can't wait to see it, that's all I'm going to say right now, lol!!! I don't know if can do what you want, but if you really want to support other members, when possible, he would be the first I would contact. If he can't do it, he probably knows who can. Good luck and post results when you get them back.
Later
NCH

Thanks @NCHornet and @cacatman. I'm currently doing copper and nickle, I used to do gold but the solution I was using goes "bad" over time and it is too expensive to keep it up But there is no way I can touch the price on that ebay plater with the amount of work that goes into a pairs that I do.

Back