• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Fake Oakley Frogskins? (Official Consolidated Inquiry Thread)

And the camera on my phone is really good. It's brand new so the photos may seem brighter because of that but if your pair has the random numbers like I was discussing your solid. Remember as well that colors on these frames vary.. they would have been hung and sprayed and there were 3000 pairs made. So many that there had to have been some differences. Especially back then. As opposed to now. With the factory mass production

I know it's confusing because he's selling other rare legit frogs but I've looked close on that one and I garentee it's just a huge fake.. there was never a colorway like that and they look bad. It's also fishy why the photos are blurry and taken from a couple feet back.

Anytime dude.

I know it's confusing because he's selling other rare legit frogs but I've looked close on that one and I garentee it's just a huge fake.. there was never a colorway like that and they look bad. It's also fishy why the photos are blurry and taken from a couple feet back.

Anytime dude.
I super appreciate it. I thought about bidding on them.

Back