• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Fake Polarized Juliet Plasma/Ice Iridium (04-153)

Andy

Oakley Beginner
I'm new here. I came across the site while I was trying to research if these where fake. Are these Fake Polarized Juliet Plasma/Ice Iridium (04-153)? I found these a while back and posted an ad on cragslist in the city where I found them (I almost stepped on them) and no one answered the ad. I figured they where fake. They have POLARIZED printed on the lower left side of the left lens and have 04-153 and 55 O 21 etched on the left arm. Lens look blue. I don't know much about Oakleys, all I have ever had are M-Frames which I got thru the military or I bought on base. I have tried to added pictures of them but there was no place to add them. Maybe its because I am new. I have pictures but was not able to get the etching to come thru in a picture. Could someone help me. I can email the pictures for someone to look at of you can email me at brn2fly1@gmail.com.

Describe the frames. Some of the key features of fakes have arms that bend outward at the ends past the rubber. Screws in place of rivets are also dead giveaways.

Look at the FAKE thread somewhere around here and try to match yours to any of those posted. That should help you.

The arms do not bend like the pictures in the fake adds, looks like the are rivets in the nose (2 of them)