• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Fake?

He's asking $25 . Says he originally paid over $100 and that they are gen. They have minor scratches on the lenses he says. I told him I would take them if they were in decent shape. I may meet up with him tomorrow. I never had these or for that matter seen one like this up close. The price threw up a red flag with me-we shall see.

trash man....pick is crap so unless you get a better pic to verify, don't waste your money and NO they didn't have any writing on the lens in the center

If they are real though that is a pretty good steal. I think it's definitely worth the trip to check them out because the white/text print parts looks somewhat legit. The pictures are horrible though so I wouldn't travel to far in case they are fakes.

I'll be in his area working-You never know-worth taking a look for $25. Two days ago a guy listed Tag Heuer Formula One Chronograph watch for $25. I called him up and asked him if it was a replica-he said no-just needed a battery. To make a long story short-it was real-I brought it to Tag Dealer to be checked out and I got a $1000 watch for $25. Maybe I'll be lucky and find out the only thing bogus is his photography skills.

Word of advice, this is the reason my Mom doesn't let me buy stuff from people online (I'm 16, you're a grown dude)
But,

When its sketchy, and you don't know the buyer, you don't know if they're a crazy, you know?
Take this advice with a grain of sand though, its coming from a kid whos had that mentality beaten into his head..

Are these fake

I hear ya.......I do this a lot though. I meet in a very public place, leave all my credit cards and extra cash at home and lets just say I bring protection with me. I never meet anyone at my home and try to stay out of unsafe areas. They tend to leave me alone - as my wifes students say upon seeing my picture-"He looks mean" :big_boss: :laugh:

Back