• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Frogskins Legit?

350nick

Oakley Expert
I'm fancying possibly getting my first pair of frogskins and quite like these http://bit.ly/JbesRR

I'm not 100% sure they're legit though so thought I'd see if anyone here knows?

I like the blacked out frame and there seems to be a few on eBay,

If I got this frame I would probably go for black iridium for a completely black look and possibly violet

as an alternative look.

Any advice on these appreciated!

Those look good to me. Most of the ones I am weary about are the ones that have a similar last picture, but half of it looks gloss and half looks matte.

Thanks everyone for the responses! Think I'll go for them in that case then get some lenses sorted.

I don't know why, but I'm always suspicious of used Oakley's on Ebay. Praying they're legit for ya brother!

Well I've ordered a pair! Checked feedback and all positive including a few comments that they are definitely genuine.

Will be looking out for some lenses when they turn up. Oakley uk doesn't have black iridium, does anyone know if these are readily available? Think I might go for fire as well. Or another brighter lens.

Seen these auction, been wondering myself.

Mine are due around the 16th jan according to tracking info. I can let you know when they arrive if they are genuine or not. My dad has a pair of rootbeer frogskins for comparison.

I'm pretty confident that they are genuine based on his feedback.

You don't happen to know if anywhere in the uk sells black iridium lenses for them?

Haven't found any yet except polarized but I don't want to spend that much. Oakley UK have dark bronze which look dark from the outside but I'd prefer black.

Back