• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these genuine Oakley pieces?

HBerry

Oakley Enthusiast
image.png
image.png
Just acquired an Oakley display case and was looking around for accessories and display pieces for it and came across these and was just wanting to confirm there authenticity before I purchased them

Not sure, they certainly could be. Can I ask what you'd do with them in your display case if you got them? They look like slanted shoe display racks.

One is just a riser and the other I think would be cool to display the new Xmetal case and a cool microfiber bag behind my madmans
Not sure, they certainly could be. Can I ask what you'd do with them in your display case if you got them? They look like slanted shoe display racks.
e is

One is just a riser and the other I think would be cool to display the new Xmetal case and a cool microfiber bag behind my madmans

e is

Hmm, not a bad idea! Make sure you get pics up if you get them and when you get it all set up!

Finally got it mounted! Had to mount a piece of sheet metal to the case so I could avoid drilling holes in original plexi.
image.jpeg

Back