• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these half jacket titanium polarized authentic?

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
hello , i need help to identify if this glasses are authentic , because seller tell me they dont have sku or serial number but they seem very authentic to me , the seller told me this half jackets have around 10 years old.
Also the seller have the antique new straight with the fire iridium , do you think they are authentic too ??
thanks

half jacket.jpg

half jacket 2.jpg

new straight.jpg

Looks like a custom which doesn't have a sku..the others look more like ruby imo..more pics would help

Let me preface this by saying more pictures would help make a definitive assessment.

The half jackets are the polished chrome frame with titanium lenses. This was a standard color way release back in the early 2000s.

The straight jacket lenses look ruby from the one picture you have shown us.

Let me preface this by saying more pictures would help make a definitive assessment.

The half jackets are the polished chrome frame with titanium lenses. This was a standard color way release back in the early 2000s.

The straight jacket lenses look ruby from the one picture you have shown us.

if they are a standard colour release they should have a number or not i know that only custom dont have number , but this half´s seems authentic and i think there are not replicas of this colour
the straights seem authentic too and they are ruby yes i make confusion they are not fire iridium they are ruby

sorry i dont have more pictures but i think the half are authentic even without a number and the straights dont have number too for what sellers says , but the lens colour its a authentic ruby colour and usually fakes i dont see very much the ruby iridium on fake lens tint so .
the sellers say the lens are ok and i will buy the half for 15 € and the straight´s for 10 € , i think its a good business , i know they are antique , but they are oakley , its what matters for me
thanks for help and if you have more ideas pease tell

Both pair look legit, the first is a Half Jacket (as all have said). The second is a Twenty and not a "straight" (I think you mean Straight Jacket), Jet Black with Ruby lenses (04-580).

Back