• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Juliets legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic has just come through from the seller
I only have a basic idea of what to look for and I learnt that within the last 2 hours.
View attachment 115824

There's more things that could be checked but based on that pic I'd say legit and if they're cheap then snap them up!

1st gen plasma / ice in decent condition without box/coin easily $350 USD + value of soft vault. It's the 1st gen aspect that makes them a bit more valuable over latter plasma / ice, which was a lot more common.

There's more things that could be checked but based on that pic I'd say legit and if they're cheap then snap them up!

1st gen plasma / ice in decent condition without box/coin easily $350 USD + value of soft vault. It's the 1st gen aspect that makes them a bit more valuable over latter plasma / ice, which was a lot more common.
Wow. Thanks for the info. I didn't think the lenses were original though.

Hi!

What do you think about this Juliet?
I have got a polished-fire version, so it's pretty much the same, but somehow this special one doesn't looks like it's authentic Oakley. I don't know, the nose bridge is looks like a replika for me. But the rubber pieces looks gen.
I have never seen any reps of Juliet so close and so perfect to the gen.
The accessories are also looks non-branded Oakley.

What do you think?
LINK REMOVED POTENTIAL THREAT XMM
(the price is Hungarian forint, it's around 100 Euros, 130 USD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back