• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Legit Frogs?

I'd say the bag is fake. Doesn't the oakley tag read right side up if you holding the bag from the drawstring? Tag is goofy and upside down I believe

private-detective-3.jpg

Thanks detective!! I think today is the day that I learned how to spot Fake Frogskins. and I appreciate you guys helping me. one last thing to note on these fakes (and I will be getting my money back) is that if you look at the micro bag.......what seems awkward about it besides the string? I will give you a hint.its how something is sewed on it? when I first saw it for the 1st time, it raised suspiscions, and it wasn't until I compared other bags for froggies on ebay that I discovered just how "backwards" the Fakes are lol.lets see who finds it.......lol

Im not a huge Frogskin guy either but Im learning. I thought something else on the bag looked wrong, I was thinking it was the size but I never thought of the tag. Good job guys!

lmao I guess you saw that before I could post my prior post and beat me to it lmao.yea.........omg.im learning something new here thanks to you guys :) but yea great detective work you guys rock man lol

well im happy to say that today paypal sent an email informing me that my payment has been refunded to me for these frogskins.....YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks guys!! coudnt have done it without your support and detective work :)
I learned a valuable lesson from all of this as well as info on what to look for thanks to you guys.
think ill stick to the reputables like ooauctions and total_o, they never did me wrong and ill leave the small timers alone, but that wont stop me from reporting fake auctions.m anyways thanks again Gang and ill see ya in the other threads...take care..........Norm

Back