• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these legit?

SEAN WAYNE

Linegear-Japan Representative
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Emerald Isles
Greetings! I'm just starting my xmetal collections and since then found this brand new unused carbon Juliet with no serial.
I would like to ask your opinions if this is an authentic Juliet based on the pictures that were shown to me. How much is the appraisal for this piece taking the consideration that its never been used.Thanks in advance lads!
Regards,
JW

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Yeah, $300 would be a great deal but might be tough to come by at that price since they have box and coin (like kronin was referring to). I'd pick em up for $350 or so, that or less would be a decent deal IMHO.

Can someone tell me if these are real as they have know serial number and no box also if you think they are what would they be worth?View attachment 188574View attachment 188575View attachment 188576View attachment 188577View attachment 188578

Frames are real, lenses could be aftermarket or OEM Ruby. FYI you'll get more answers quickly if you used these threads in future:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/value-thread-ask-about-prices-here.16178/
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...y-thread-are-these-fake-post-fakes-here.7647/

Yeah, $300 would be a great deal but might be tough to come by at that price since they have box and coin (like kronin was referring to). I'd pick em up for $350 or so, that or less would be a decent deal IMHO.

Whoops, I didn't see that last line about them being new, I thought they were used, that definitely changes things a bit!

If genuinely unused, they'd still be worth considering at the top end of @kronin323's valuation I reckon.

Totally agree for a brand new pair, of course if you could get them between $350-400 that would be a sweet deal! Hope you snag them and wear them proudly!