• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Oakley Gascan's Too Big For Me?

Skippy

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and happy to be a part of it. I have a pair of Oakley Gascan's. I'm not sure if they're a little too big. Part of me thinks they are, part of me thinks they aren't. They fit fine. They're not loose anywhere. I'm just wondering if they're a little too wide. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    246 KB · Views: 4,038
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 2,092
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 836
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and happy to be a part of it. I have a pair of Oakley Gascan's. I'm not sure if they're a little too big. Part of me thinks they are, part of me thinks they aren't. They fit fine. They're not loose anywhere. I'm just wondering if they're a little too wide. Thanks!
Try a Gascan S...

Actually if they fit ... Not too bad I have a smallish face and 2 pair of Radars because they fit so well ...maybe not good for everyday pair but for sports or outdoors things they may work ... Everyday pair .not sure ,but I don't think they look ridiculous or anything. Me in a Pit bull now that was ridiculous.... Have u tried the Straight Jacket?

Radars are nice, but the OP has a narrower face (like myself)

OP id say to look into Flak Jackets, Halk Jackets 2.0 and straight stem radar paths (they fit like a Flak Jacket wit a Radar lense ... I'm trying to find one for a while )

I have even narrower face but radars can serve a purpose I agree Flaks hands down the best halfs a good choice too there are some decent dark grey ones on vault for 77 butFlaks feel sturdier and are the best for me and my shrunken head

Back