• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Oakley Whiskers?

jcon25

Oakley Beginner
Hello! I have had these for several years, I purchased directly from Oakley. A couple years ago I decided to get a new pair of Square Wire. So these have been relegated to back up pair. I no longer have the original box, and cannot remember what model these are. I believe they are Whisker, but were there different versions? Also, I cant seem to find any info of the frame etching/style that these have. Can someone please tell me what I have?! Also, I believe they are polarized, but there is nothing etched on the lenses, would there have to be if they are in fact polarized? Thank you so much for any help!

20190723-193956.jpg

20190723-194004.jpg

20190723-194036.jpg

20190723-194124.jpg

Yes! That looks exactly like mine, but I have the black lenses! I wonder why I remembered them as Whisker. Anyway, I contacted Oakley for replacement lenses, and mistakenly said they would be for Whiskers, which they no longer have. Would they still sell Blender lenses? Looks like they still sell the frames.

Thank you again!

Yes! That looks exactly like mine, but I have the black lenses! I wonder why I remembered them as Whisker. Anyway, I contacted Oakley for replacement lenses, and mistakenly said they would be for Whiskers, which they no longer have. Would they still sell Blender lenses? Looks like they still sell the frames.

Thank you again!
Don’t know if they do, but I’m sure you can find them on eBay. You could always have @Chris A Hardaway or @SiRacer420 cut some lenses for you. Good luck!

If you ever need a set of black Iridium lenses you'd basically mail the frame in to me with $89 and I'd return w new lenses, frame ultrasonic cleaned, and frame adjusted back to "square". I'm in California. But the ghost text was really one of the coolest colors ten years ago!

Thank you. I apologize for such a late reply to this 8 month old thread. Had to have a surgery. Anyway, I would like to have you replace them for me eventually. I dont see a way for me to PM you. Would you mind sending me one? I would like to get some info to keep in contact with you. Thank you so much!

Latest Posts

Back