• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

are these old straights authentic ???

nice ones :cool-33: that 2 pairs...
i guess your are a real collector , i am not on that level , maybe later or maybe not , i like to use all pairs i have

this are the ones i get this week ...
they are very nice too
i found they are a little narrow to my head so maybe i will sell them ....
i like to use all my pairs ....
i am an user-collector lol
if i found a real collector maybe a make some money on them ...
i really like to use them today even if they are outfashion and have an Alien look lool .
if they are not so narrow i will not get rid of them ......

oakley jacker.jpg

I got them and they are great they are large and comfortable enough
frame is a 7 on 10
lenses maybe a 5 on 10 because they have ligt scratches , ususlly i dont use scratch lenses on my oakley
but for 20€ i think they are a good find
i always can put some fuse lenses or ask someone to cut some oakley lenses and i have and almost new pair !!

20160711_161820.jpg

Congrats !! I know I love mine they are the one that I wear mostly every day you sure don't see them around often compare to all the newer style which is a good thing !!

Congrats !! I know I love mine they are the one that I wear mostly every day you sure don't see them around often compare to all the newer style which is a good thing !!

Thanks , i love mine too and they are big enough and comfortable to my head , and even if the style is from the 90,s i dont care i make my own style so for me they are 2016 .
i like to go changing oakley styles sometimes so i use all my pairs
Radars
Batwolf
Fuel cell
Holbrooks just for few time cause they pinch my head after some hours
Twenty XX
Half jacket 1.0
Antix
Hijinx
Garage Rock
etc etc

Back