• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Pups Real? What Do You Think?

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Found this posting on ebay

ebay item # 221115862446 ( monster pups matte black with emerald iridium)

I love monster pups. Recently lost my favorites. ( custom: brown sugar with polished gold icons and gold iridium lenses ) They were #1 in my rotation. Anyway I saw these and the matte black with green icons and emerald iridium is a great color way. They look really cool and appear to be in great shape, plus I rarely see the matte black frames anymore.

Lastly if anyone on here has a pair of brown sugar frame pups they are willing to part with, I would love to have another pair. The gold iridium replacement lenses are on the vault.com for $25. I would love to hook up another pair like the ones I lost.

Any help with either question will be appreciated.

I love Pups too. I think I have 6 pairs now.

These are nice. I like how the description says because they are custom you will not see another pair like them. That is unless of course you decide to throw emerald iridium and green icons into a matte black frame...:wink:

I love Pups too. I think I have 6 pairs now.

These are nice. I like how the description says because they are custom you will not see another pair like them. That is unless of course you decide to throw emerald iridium and green icons into a matte black frame...:wink:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Well I went ahead and bought them. Paid $63.00. The frames look to be in really good shape and they are matte black with the green icons. The seller indicated two pin head size blemishes on the left lens. Hopefully not too noticeable but if so, they can always be relaced. Now just waiting for them to be shipped.