• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Rare/collectible?

I see the tangerine ones show up on ebay, intact someone is selling a pair now on here. But the blue ones are hard to find... trust me there, especially in good condition. I have a pair BNIB and LOVE THEM. One of my favorite pairs in my collection. I would say grab them!

With Moms Day coming up quickly I say GRAB THEM MAN!!!! My wife loves them, I think they are very nice as well and like Ed I have both in my collection...

I see the tangerine ones show up on ebay, intact someone is selling a pair now on here. But the blue ones are hard to find... trust me there, especially in good condition. I have a pair BNIB and LOVE THEM. One of my favorite pairs in my collection. I would say grab them!

Hi Bud, I see this is an old post, so hope you're still a member, I just joined today - I have a pair of the blue ones I think, as I said in my first intro post - would you be able to tell me the exact model name/number please?

Latest Posts

Back