• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Real? (ebay)

I don't think they're real. I'm no metal expert, but the serial number not being printed straight and entirely on the arm makes me skeptical.

EDIT: Ear stems slightly turn out at the ends. This is tell tale on other pairs, do authentic XS have this?

Looks legit to me. All xs have the screws in the bridge and also the earstems have a slight bend. Buttt it is overpriced not being complete. Its not the original colorway so someone swapped the lenses.

Thanks Dallas, I wasnt sure if all of the XSs had screws in the bridge. Believe it or not I just won an auction on ebay for a complete set for much less. It just threw me off seeing the screws there instead of rivets. Being that they are screws I can only imagine they are easier to service.

Thanks Dallas, I wasnt sure if all of the XSs had screws in the bridge. Believe it or not I just won an auction on ebay for a complete set for much less. It just threw me off seeing the screws there instead of rivets. Being that they are screws I can only imagine they are easier to service.
Xman on here can pretty much do anything. Saw a brand new in box set go for $400 today

Xman on here can pretty much do anything. Saw a brand new in box set go for $400 today

Chances are that was the set I picked up haha. I'll be sure to post some pics when they arrive. I always wanted a pair of X-squared but always held off, for some reason recently learning they were discontinued only fueled the want for some... this site is a bad influence.