• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these real Oakley titanium frame glasses?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
I found these on eBay and when I asked him for a SKU number, he said it didn't have one. Claimed he sent them to Oakley on warranty because they broke and this is what they sent him. Do they look real? He said only thing it reads is "Ti Square Wire". I dono...thoughts?

The ebay item number is:

YOU PROS OUT THERE...PLEASE LMK!!! (couldn't put the link in here...sorry)

THANKS!

Harry

If there's no sku then your best bet is to ask the seller to put it on a digital kitchen scale and send you a pic of the frame, scale, and read out. The real Ti frames should only weigh 18grams +/- 2 grams max. Short of that is to send it to a lab for testing

No....not T wire. I am curious if they are the square t wire 2.0 with titanium frame. These here...this is what he said he has. They have spring hinges....the original T wires that were lighter didn't have hinges. It says t square wire on them.
Screenshot_2015-08-20-20-33-40.png

I own every release of the T-Wire. The pair in the auction is not one of them. Thats the short answer. Like I said, Its not a T-Wire.

Are they Titanium? Tell him to weigh them.
Are they real? I'm skeptical if there's no markings.

Back