• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these unique or rare?

mderose451

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
Found these at my local shop. I am sure they are authentic, gascan model, but what is the script on the inner ear stem. Are these unique, rare, worth buying (110 euro)? Thanks

20220629_113902.jpg

Thanks! I was trying the use translate on my phone but the script was too weird...i knew it meant something. Maybe i will grab them, that seems unique enough.

Oops yes fuel cell, sorry, but the other markings. I just have never seen those before.

View attachment 973556
Now I'm on a mission to find some for myself. "Molon Labe!"
Didn’t know that standard issue pair had this. It’s “Molon Labe”, Greek for “Come and take them”. Actually makes me want a pair now, though I wish it was on the outside lol
Now I'm on a mission to find some for myself. Anyone aware of other models that have this? "Molon Labe!"

Upon further research this phrase was made famous by the real king Leondis before the battle with the Persians. The Persian king told the greek to lay down their weapons and accept the new persian king. And Leonidis responded with(amoing other choice words) molon labe. If there are any history buffs out there please correct me or fill in more of the story.

Upon further research this phrase was made famous by the real king Leondis before the battle with the Persians. The Persian king told the greek to lay down their weapons and accept the new persian king. And Leonidis responded with(amoing other choice words) molon labe. If there are any history buffs out there please correct me or fill in more of the story.
Is this really the first you've heard the phrase? Not being an ass, just curious

Back