• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are X SQUARED and JULIET lenses interchangeable?

Gotcha....thank you! I called Oakley the other day and asked for new socks and nose pieces for my X SQUARED glasses. They said they would ship me a free set. Never got them, even though they sent me a tracking number and everything. I called them back and they told me they are no longer sending any pieces out for the X SQUARED series. The glasses have to be shipped to them. The Juliets are the only exception. So, the lady on the phone said she will send me a Juliet set and that they are the same. Others tell me they are not the same, others tell me they will fit but are different. I was pissed they said they were sending them, then changed their minds. I called again, waited for an hr. to talk to a supervisor....explained what happened, she called me back two hours later and said that since I was told I was getting the X SQUARED rubbers, they were going to pull some strings and send them to me anyway. She even gave me another tracking number. She told me too many people were calling and asking for free sets so they stopped sending them out....but all the reps that pick up the phone didn't know that. So I'm picking up all that I can here, eBay, and anywhere else. I want a set of Ducati Juliets and plasma ice iridium X Squared. :)

Juliet earsocks work on x squared but requires trimming as they're too long. If you're picky, yes the shapes are very slightly different.

Latest Posts

Back