• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Yankees Flak Jackets Polished Navy Or Team Navy Blue?

nicoy3k

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys,

I just ordered a pair of custom flaks in a team navy blue frame. I can't find a lot of "real" pictures showing off the team navy blue color.

I know there is an official MLB Yankees flak jacket that is navy blue. However, in pictures it doesn't look nearly as metallic as the team navy blue photos that I have found.

Does anyone know for sure if the Yankees flaks use team navy blue, polished navy, or another variation of navy?

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the forum nicoy3k. I am sure someone will chime in with the answer to that question soon enough as I don't know much about the baseball frames.

Looks like "Yankees Blue".

image.jpg

Sorry, not a direct answer to your question....but I do know that Team Navy Blue has a metallic finish. I believe Polished Navy is non-metallic.

I believe it's the same as Navy since was Nights mentioned, isn't metallic. But I've seen some of these in the store and the blues vary between teams based on their colors.

I think its navy It DEFINITELY is not sparkly like the metallic colors are in the sun. I have a feeling My MPH from 6pm may be a yankee frame underneath...it is Polished dark navy...nice if u go for subtlety...I had a Metallic Blue one and sold it... as the glittery look is not me

i was under the impression that all of the colors were specific to the team colors the boston is boston red etc. i could be wrong (and i probably am but they blue looks like no other blue i have seen.

i agree hatchet i think they told me that it was a special color i guess you could call it yankee blue

Back