• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are You Protected? How Can We Get Protected?

you bring out any and all firearms you may use for hunting or sport purpose, and you clean them in your garage with the door open in plain sight. I did this and all activity in my neighborhood ceased. We had cars broken in to a few years back, and they stole X Mas gifts out of the cars, but since. Not a PEEP!! Otherwise, insure your stuff, and do like I did, have a cabinet on each side of my bed so if anything even moved, I knew it lol....
ROFL. I've open carried as long as I'm on my property....its funny to get looks while mowing the lawn and washing the car with and an XD 40 shoulder holstered but has calmed some behaviors in the neighborhood over the years

ROFL. I've open carried as long as I'm on my property....its funny to get looks while mowing the lawn and washing the car with and an XD 40 shoulder holstered but has calmed some behaviors in the neighborhood over the years
Man! Where do you live? LOL

When I lived in Berkeley it started to get bad as it was getting sandwiched by Richmond to the north and north Oakland to the south.

I've recently read that Vallejo has gone to $#!+ as well after the city went belly up financially.

Makes me glad we got out of Cali when we did. Living in NoVA where it's nice and safe. :D

Man! Where do you live? LOL

When I lived in Berkeley it started to get bad as it was getting sandwiched by Richmond to the north and north Oakland to the south.

I've recently read that Vallejo has gone to $#!+ as well after the city went belly up financially.

Makes me glad we got out of Cali when we did. Living in NoVA where it's nice and safe. :D

Sacramento County. We elected a new Sheriff this year who turned the county shall issue for concealed weapons permits and is rubber stamping them as long as you're not crazy and take the standard approved weekend course. And while open carry unloaded in public has become controversial, anyone anywhere is allowed to own and carry exposed or concealed a loaded firearm on their person on their private property as long as doing so would not cross the line into "brandishing"....which would be something like waving it around or pointing at someone not under the guise of self defense.
And as bad as Solano County has gotten...and I would know working in a business that has me intimately involved with most of the 20 Northern California counties, the real bad place to be is Stockton which is now in the Top 10 cities nationwide by many crime measurements

All my stuff is insured... On top of that I have a 900lb gun safe I keep things in that is fire/water rated! I also keep my OG Blades in a Safe Deposit Box....

Also... Everything is protected with this! :big_boss:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back