• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Are you striving for that total douhebag look, but can't even afford a Porsche? Don't worry..."

Do you think it's sad if you or a family member gets a respiratory disease or cancer?
It’s super sad Daddy.😢
BEB7D613-E67F-48D9-9748-2B7D555325FC.jpeg

Do you think it's sad if you or a family member gets a respiratory disease or cancer?
I agree that it’s important to care for your health, but are you saying fireplaces increase the risk of cancer to the inhabitants of the house? I’m sorry, that’s a stretch.

I agree that it’s important to care for your health, but are you saying fireplaces increase the risk of cancer to the inhabitants of the house? I’m sorry, that’s a stretch.
not only to the inhabitants, but more so to other people in the neighborhood. remember, many places in Europe are more densely populated than in the US, and houses are placed closer together..... simply because countries are smaller than the US.

many people get the smoke from a neighbor's chimney right in through their windows, seeping through even when they are closed.

And the particles emitted from burning wood is definitely dangerous to human health.

here is some info i found from the US,
Wood Smoke and Your Health | US EPA

not only to the inhabitants, but more so to other people in the neighborhood. remember, many places in Europe are more densely populated than in the US, and houses are placed closer together..... simply because countries are smaller than the US.

many people get the smoke from a neighbor's chimney right in through their windows, seeping through even when they are closed.

And the particles emitted from burning wood is definitely dangerous to human health.

Fake news! Just like climate change!

Can’t wait to get my fireplace going this season. I think we burned half an acre worth of trees last winter when our heat wasn’t working.

We have no neighbors however.

Can’t wait to get my fireplace going this season. I think we burned half an acre worth of trees last winter when our heat wasn’t working.

We have no neighbors however.
that is the point.

but remember to also think about the air you breathe.

I have 3 big limb piles and a tree pile to burn. Got the fire gel ready, I love burning season here in Bama. 2 more weeks then it’s time to light that kindling

Back