• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are your Oakleys better than Drugstore "TRASHCAN's"???

Truth is, most people have the same ignorant perspective. To them, all sunglasses are cheap sunglasses, and the only thing you get from expensive ones is a designer name.

And then when they find out you have a collection of like 50 sunglasses they think you're an idiot.

Well, they might be right about the idiot thing, but not for the reasons they're thinking of...

Same people thinking you are an idiot probably buy the cup of starbucks coffee everyday they can brew at home and have a 100 shoe collection

I remember they did something similar here and tested a clear plastic ruler and found out it was just as good as high end sunglasses... :rolleyes: At filtering out UV..... but there are a couple of other things that matter with sunglasses

I remember they did something similar here and tested a clear plastic ruler and found out it was just as good as high end sunglasses... :rolleyes: At filtering out UV..... but there are a couple of other things that matter with sunglasses

That's what gets me. It seems someone along the line while "investigating" for the story, would have said, "yes, BUT.... There's more to it than just filtering UV rays."

Latest Posts

Back