Last edited:
Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 15 others
U

Username Hidden

persons-0033_800x.png

Username Hidden, Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Just a little info o the athlete, her name is Ana Gabriela Guevara (she is mexican). She won the silver medal at the 2004 Olympic Games, and won around 20 sprinting events worldwide. She’s rather famous in Mexico not just for the sports but for her career switch into politics too, most people hate this (she did it for the money) and now with our new president she is cutting monetary support to a bunch of events she thinks are useless for the country (Formula 1, Guanajuato Rally stage, sync swimming teams, etc).
History lesson over, I had a chance to wear these back in the day and they are super comfy for any runner out there, grab them while you can! Good luck with the sale Norkita!

Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 3 others
U

Username Hidden

Ive got a boxed set set if these, but the lenses are cracked down the middle. :mad::(

Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Just a little info o the athlete, her name is Ana Gabriela Guevara (she is mexican). She won the silver medal at the 2004 Olympic Games, and won around 20 sprinting events worldwide. She’s rather famous in Mexico not just for the sports but for her career switch into politics too, most people hate this (she did it for the money) and now with our new president she is cutting monetary support to a bunch of events she thinks are useless for the country (Formula 1, Guanajuato Rally stage, sync swimming teams, etc).
History lesson over, I had a chance to wear these back in the day and they are super comfy for any runner out there, grab them while you can! Good luck with the sale Norkita!
Ya she is the one who got rammed into by a car when she was on her scooter and then 4 dudes got out of the car and beat her up.

Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Ya she is the one who got rammed into by a car when she was on her scooter and then 4 dudes got out of the car and beat her up.
I'LL RAM INTO HER WHEN SHE'S ON HER SCOOTER AND THEN

...oh, wait... Nevermind.

Username Hidden and Username Hidden

New Threads