• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Magnesium M-frames updated 7/21/19

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a mint in box Aria Guevara Sig M-frame Plasma/ Hyb Fire lens
No trades
shipping xtra for international with confirmed address.

Frame 10/10 no marks or scratches
lense 9.9/10 no marks that i can find
Rubbers 10/10
Price Sold on ebay

14C34010-2AD6-406C-837F-2B0DDF61E976.jpeg
7674F20E-6C8A-4E28-8BDE-720E7240C1B4.jpeg

m3.JPG
m4.JPG
m5.JPG
m6.JPG

New Mag M-Frame Hybrid Denim/Black Iridium
Frames 9.9/10 no marks or scratches
Lens 9.9/10 no marks or scratched
Box 8/10 missing outer sleeve
Price sold on eBay

E7F9D781-894E-4CD0-9080-2FD78E5A6D27.jpeg

28843F8E-6649-4119-9DCB-A96D2FE6534B.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
persons-0033_800x.png

Bump

Just a little info o the athlete, her name is Ana Gabriela Guevara (she is mexican). She won the silver medal at the 2004 Olympic Games, and won around 20 sprinting events worldwide. She’s rather famous in Mexico not just for the sports but for her career switch into politics too, most people hate this (she did it for the money) and now with our new president she is cutting monetary support to a bunch of events she thinks are useless for the country (Formula 1, Guanajuato Rally stage, sync swimming teams, etc).
History lesson over, I had a chance to wear these back in the day and they are super comfy for any runner out there, grab them while you can! Good luck with the sale Norkita!

Ive got a boxed set set if these, but the lenses are cracked down the middle. :mad::(

Username Hidden said:
Ive got a boxed set set if these, but the lenses are cracked down the middle. :mad::(

Ill give you $75 for them

Username Hidden said:
Just a little info o the athlete, her name is Ana Gabriela Guevara (she is mexican). She won the silver medal at the 2004 Olympic Games, and won around 20 sprinting events worldwide. She’s rather famous in Mexico not just for the sports but for her career switch into politics too, most people hate this (she did it for the money) and now with our new president she is cutting monetary support to a bunch of events she thinks are useless for the country (Formula 1, Guanajuato Rally stage, sync swimming teams, etc).
History lesson over, I had a chance to wear these back in the day and they are super comfy for any runner out there, grab them while you can! Good luck with the sale Norkita!

Ya she is the one who got rammed into by a car when she was on her scooter and then 4 dudes got out of the car and beat her up.

Username Hidden said:
Ya she is the one who got rammed into by a car when she was on her scooter and then 4 dudes got out of the car and beat her up.

I'LL RAM INTO HER WHEN SHE'S ON HER SCOOTER AND THEN

...oh, wait... Nevermind.

Username Hidden said:
I'LL RAM INTO HER WHEN SHE'S ON HER SCOOTER AND THEN

...oh, wait... Nevermind.
Wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.