• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Arrived! Ducati Juliets...........

The funny thing is I got off the phone with CS right before him and they told me its discontinued and will not restock.

did the CS even try to find some for you? I was able to get a set last Monday too. The CS person told me the same thing but she ask me if she can put me on hold and will try to hunt some for me. after like a minute she comes back and said she found some for me and will send them. might get it this week or early next.

Yes right after I posted this I called back. Se put me on hold and said they were out but should have some next week. So she took down my order and it will be filled when they come in.

I also asked about the infinate hero rubbers. She again put me on hold and said since its such a new line that they have not even got in spare rubbers for them yet. I asked if they will even get any due to them discontinuing the Juliet. Se said yes they will still make the repair pieces and rubbers/lenses for the Juliet's.

I also asked about the infinate hero rubbers. She again put me on hold and said since its such a new line that they have not even got in spare rubbers for them yet. I asked if they will even get any due to them discontinuing the Juliet. Se said yes they will still make the repair pieces and rubbers/lenses for the Juliet's.
Well that's good news....

Yes right after I posted this I called back. Se put me on hold and said they were out but should have some next week. So she took down my order and it will be filled when they come in.

this is a relief. but you know how the Penny, Mars and ROmeo1 etc dont get love anymore from HQ.. well since the Juliet was more popular itll probably go abit longer.. BUT there will come a time..

Yes and when that time comes I can guarantee that I will have a entire drawer full of spare parts.

Oh and yes I called about getting my mars tuned up. I did it just to see if they would replace the leather. They told me they will not tune them up period and offered me a 25% off my next purchase.