• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Art Chantry Hijinx

U

Username Hidden

These have been one of my daily wear pairs for years now, sadly when I was taking a class a few weeks back someone stole these from me a few weeks after they stole my carbon plate RX frames too. Such a pain in the backside... With that said, I only need the glass. I still have my bag, box and paperwork from the original as well as a few extra lenses.

I'm not trying to spend a fortune either. I actually have a BNIB pair but want to have a beater so to speak. The lenses can be trashed since I have others, so as long as the frame isn't in too harsh of condition and it's a legitimately fair price, let me know via PM.

Thanks for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
No one has one they wanna dump?

Hi are you still after a pair? The pair I was selling was bought by someone off eBay, but they felt the lenses were too scratched for them. I am just in contact with them about refunding the cost of new lenses, but if they don't want to go for that I will refund the lot and get the glasses back

i have one for sale