• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist series collection

I also have all 17 pairs there is some discussion as to whether there is 17 or 19 pairs, the last 2 being the Andrew Petterson frogskins which were 50 hand painted frogskins and the Chip Foose gascan first release was originally called an artist series and number to 500 then changed to a signature series.

I'm hoping to get them all some day... My favourites right now would be WITK, but the Art Chantry and Todd Francis are a close second. I was wondering why they only seem to put grey lenses in most of them? Kinda boring in my opinion. So for the few that I have now I'm hunting for new lenses. Which isn't easy as a lot of them are discontinued.

There are a few with more exciting lenses but not many. the Stanley Donwood Jupiter has Black iridium polarized, the Robert Williams Dispatch has 24k, and there was a release of Frank Kozik rep exclusive I believe that came with ruby etched with Kozik's signature.

Back