• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series Production #'s?

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know the actual production #'s for each of the Artist series ONLY?
I say ONLY because some people chime in with all their frogskin only info :lol:

I ask because I was at the Vault yesterday that I visit on a regular basis , and they had another new pair of Koziks in stock :shock: There has been at least 10 pairs go through that place over the last 2 months! A little help plz.

I dont know exact on all them but some of them...

Will Barras Montefrio is 2500
Who is this Kid Hijinx is 300
Brown David Flores is 100

I believe the Kozik is 5000 but not sure.

@Badeness you are a lazy dude right :lol:

ART Series

Gascan David Flores Japan Edition (orange / gunmetal icon) 100 pairs
Gascan David Flores US 100 pairs
Gascan C100 300 pairs
Hijinx Art Chantry 3.000 pairs
Eyepatch Todd Francis 3.000 pairs
Gascan London Police 3.000 pairs
Hijinx Frank Kozik 3.000 pairs
Hijinx Robert Pimple 3.000 pairs
Montefrio Will Barras 2.500 pairs with certificate
Jupiter C100 3.000 pairs
Antix Mambo 3.000 pairs
Jupiter Stanley Donwood 3.000 pairs
Fuel Cell Don Pendelton 3.000 pairs

2011 Robert Williams hope it´s a Batwolf / Eyepatch would be cool too!!

winner Oakley Design Brief Hijinx Who Is This Kid 300 pairs

Koziks could have more. They had a re distribution to Vaults not too long ago. Could have been leftover pieces from the warehouse, or could have been newly produced pieves. Not sure which one.

still 3.000 pairs Koziks??? or do you think there are more than that??

Oakleynerd said:
@Badeness you are a lazy dude right :lol:

:?:

I don't know how I'm lazy when I look for answers online and find almost nothing, so I post on here to ask the "experts"?

Sounds more efficient than lazy to me ;)

@badness

you are damn right.... you are using just the possibilities in the www

@Badeness you are a lazy dude right :lol: ART SeriesGascan David Flores Japan Edition (orange / gunmetal icon) 100 pairsGascan David Flores US 100 pairsGascan C100 300 pairsHijinx Art Chantry 3.000 pairsEyepatch Todd Francis 3.000 pairsGascan London Police 3.000 pairsHijinx Frank Kozik 3.000 pairsHijinx Robert Pimple 3.000 pairsMontefrio Will Barras 2.500 pairs with certificateJupiter C100 3.000 pairsAntix Mambo 3.000 pairsJupiter Stanley Donwood 3.000 pairsFuel Cell Don Pendelton 3.000 pairs2011 Robert Williams hope it´s a Batwolf / Eyepatch would be cool too!!winner Oakley Design Brief Hijinx Who Is This Kid 300 pairs
Remember there are two versions of the Todd Francis. Numbers of the Blue DF can't be confirmed either, due to release only being pulled after first orders shipped.

@FrogTastic two versions from the Todd Francis? what is the different between those?

Back