• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series

There are actually 17 with the Robert Williams release. I had them all until a few weeks back :-(

e9b3d739.jpg

I have most, mint/excellent condition and complete, only exceptions are Naomi South & Caia Koopman (not looking for these two as they are female glasses), and still require Petterson and Robert Williams (the latter soon to hit the UK, apparently).

Weren't you missing the Peterson?

I dont consider the petersons part of the released artist series as they were truly one offs in my opinion and not truly available to the public as a whole.

I agree. I had all but the brown Flores before I sold all but 4 of them. I never considered the petersons either since they were never a regular release.

i had the 16 "proper" artist series pairs, including 2 petterson frogs. now all i have left are the 2 Flores pairs, pendleton, koopman, kozik and the pettersons. =) so like BAPD, i Had the whole line up for a period of time. this excludes the R.Williams though, i broke up the collection by then. alcapon1 has the full works too if i recall correctly.

Back