• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series

Kudos to those who have completed the set. I'm almost there. New to the forum, but have a "nice" collection of "O's". I do think I have all of the Oakley pins! Haven't seen anyone list them all, wondering if anyone else has been collecting pins along with glasses and other accessories.

Are you trying to get a hold of all of them.

How many do you have.

I already have one complete set of 16 and I am missing 4 from completing a second set. I have the R Williams on the way they just haven't arrived yet. I also have two Pettersons, although I don't really consider them as part of the Artist Series.

Hmmm quite a debate we got here. Since x metals are non existent already, id like to get the artist series collection. I just got the new dispatch williams. What else am i missing.......l

Hmmm quite a debate we got here. Since x metals are non existent already, id like to get the artist series collection. I just got the new dispatch williams. What else am i missing.......l
16, or 66. depending on how you vote :)

In Order (I think)

1. Brown David Flores Gascan
2. Blue David Flores Gascan
3. C100 Berlin Gascan
4. Art Chantry HIJINX
5. Todd Francis Eyepatch
6. London Police Gascan
7. Frank Kozik Hijinx
8. Naomi South Eternal
9. Will Barras Monterfio
10. Robert Pimple Hijinx
11. Who is this Kid Hijinx
12. Caia Koopman Ravishing
13. C100 Jupiter
14. Mambo Antix
15. Stanley Donwood Jupiter
16. Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
17. Robert Williams Dispatch

I have the complete artist series collection and possibly the most unique collection in the world. Some items I cant really even show people for several reasons but I doubt people collect this line to a certain point, but ya....

Petterson 1-50 counts as artist series 100% for me as it was advertised and available to the public as such, but I could argue that Flores was not even part of the Artist-Series...lol Oakley states in his artist card that he is the first "artist" to have his own 'Signature Series"and people dont know the "Artist Series" began with Chantry officially and C100 was just a Berlin Exclusive... that's why c100 has 2 completely different Gascan/Jupiter to include him in the series officially. This was also reflected in Foose serialized eyewear as the Chip Foose moved from the AS to SS. He is also the only artist to have 500 serialized eye wear with only 5000 limited which move to SS, this was a complete oddity so I really value my own pair that came with the certificate. I know all the holes in Oakleys marketing but I believe the list above reflects the true artist series in relation to "artist" sunglasses. Don't get me started because I can go on for days...

This might make people mad but just my opinion

Not to offend anyone but I believe that most consider Petterson, Flores, c100 gascans, and other loosely tied to the series as indeed artist series. Anyone serious about collecting would have them in there collection anyway as they fit into a category within the art world. Fu%^ what Oakley states about them as their marketing is bogus anyway....I really know artwork and I was a fan of many of these artists before they had sunglasses from Oakley.....These artist have done collaborations with each other and just because marketing has them split in the collector world I still know they are fine artists which is the foundation of why they even call them artist series

how can you really say that a hand painted pair by a well known artist,advertised as AS, release to the public in stores is not part of the series, its a little funny when you stand back from the chaos and really think about it...This is an argument of what is official, the confusion only makes them more collectible, and being sought after which is the definition of a collection. Do people agree?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Order (I think)

1. Brown David Flores Gascan
2. Blue David Flores Gascan
3. C100 Berlin Gascan
4. Art Chantry HIJINX
5. Todd Francis Eyepatch
6. London Police Gascan
7. Frank Kozik Hijinx
8. Naomi South Eternal
9. Will Barras Monterfio
10. Robert Pimple Hijinx
11. Who is this Kid Hijinx
12. Caia Koopman Ravishing
13. C100 Jupiter
14. Mambo Antix
15. Stanley Donwood Jupiter
16. Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
17. Robert Williams Dispatch

yea that is a good list. this should be the official list for the artist series.

Back