• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series

Starting to go to Artists mode, so far got the Robert Pimple Hijinx and Art Chantry Hijinx, I think I will go with the 17 listed here so got 15 more to go...

<---- 17 here. Glad I got my Flores' early.
I was looking for a receipt for a home theater amp in my paypal account and noticed some of my oakley purchases from 2008 and 2009.
Picked up some of these for crazy cheap prices. C100 for $160, London police for $120 Kozik for $90. miss those days.

<---- 17 here. Glad I got my Flores' early.
I was looking for a receipt for a home theater amp in my paypal account and noticed some of my oakley purchases from 2008 and 2009.
Picked up some of these for crazy cheap prices. C100 for $160, London police for $120 Kozik for $90. miss those days.

You lucked out, congrats

Starting to go to Artists mode, so far got the Robert Pimple Hijinx and Art Chantry Hijinx, I think I will go with the 17 listed here so got 15 more to go...

I'm selling my Stanley Donwood Jupiters for cheap if you're interested.

knock the little ones out early. gets your inertia moving

Yeah that's what I'm planning to do, get the cheaper / more common pairs like the Donwood and C100 Jupiter's then go from there, the 2 DF, WITK, and C100 Gascan will be last because of the rarity and costs of those pairs, but I'm definitely gonna get the Naomi South and Caia Koopman last cause I won't even wear those pairs.

Yeah that's what I'm planning to do, get the cheaper / more common pairs like the Donwood and C100 Jupiter's then go from there, the 2 DF, WITK, and C100 Gascan will be last because of the rarity and costs of those pairs, but I'm definitely gonna get the Naomi South and Caia Koopman last cause I won't even wear those pairs.

Good luck on some of those like the WITK, hard to come by these days.

Latest Posts

Back