• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series..

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
Hey people, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many different artist series shades there are? I've decided my first Oakley conquest is to collect all these. For the most part they dont seem to have too high a price tag, they all look pretty sweet from what ive seen so i thought it might be an idea.Google results proved inconclusive.lol..I currently only own 2, frank kozik and don Pendleton. Enlighten me please..pics if possible

Thanks in advance

Congrats, welcome to your new endeavor. Depending on who the collector is, that determines how many there are. However, it is somewhat accepted by most collectors that there are a total of 16 frames and they include 14 mens and 2 womens frames. I have the completed artist series myself, as does Jonoyong.

David Flores I Brown (Gascan)
David Flores II Blue (Gascan)
Whoisthiskid? (Hijinx)
Todd Francis (Eyepatch)
C100 (Gascan)
London Police (Gascan)
Mambo (Antix)
Art Chantry (Hijinx)
Frank Kozik (Hijinx)
Robert Pimple (Hijinx)
C100 (Jupiter)
Stanley Donwood (Jupiter)
Will Barras (Montefrio)
Don Pendleton (Fuel Cell)
Naomi South (Eternal)
Caia Koopman (Ravishing)

Oh, as for the pic, here area few of mine:

Top Shelf: C100 Gascan, London Police Gascan, Todd Francis Eyepatch, Chantry Hijinx, Kozik Hijinx, Pimple Hijinx, Mambo (Center)
Second Shelf: Barras Montefrio, C100 Jupiter, Donwood Jupiter
Bottom Shelf: Pendleton Fuel Cell, South Eternal, Koopman Ravishing

b018d5e7.jpg

Both Fores Gascans, Whoisthiskid? Hijinx:

8cfbc610.jpg

Completed Set:

e9b3d739.jpg

Nice! Yea that's what I'm aiming for, 16 ain't so bad, was worried there was gonna be 30 odd.ha. What's the rarest then? Or what's gonna hurt my wallet the most? Ive seen most of those while on eBay, sunglass sites etc, but I haven't seen the whoisthiskid? Before, they look pretty funky go for those next methinks. Thanks for the quick respone aswell

What a bad ass answer to that question. Wow. Couldn't find this kind of info or pics on google. That is why I love this forum.

Latest Posts

Back