• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series..

Surely the Flores 2 (Blue) is more rare than the Flores 1 (Brown), considering the recall? Or is it because the Brown was a Japan exclusive, it is also quite rare to get stateside?

Both sets were pulled back from what I understand. The Brown pair is definitely way more rare in the U.S. A set went not long ago for $1800. They easily pull double to triple the value of the blue set.

I'm pretty sure the Brown pair was sold in Japan only and was limited, and then the Blue pair were to be released in the US about a year later. Then sh*t went down and the Blue got recalled after some already had been sold.

I just thought more of the Browns had been sold than the Blue, but if the Browns are pulling in a higher value, so be it.

I've been collecting the artist series myself but i just can't see paying some of the asking prices on ebay, I'd love to get my hands on a pair of who is this kid hijinx those are beautiful.

gascan - brown - warm grey 12-738 + insert. was allegedly 100 pairs only, japan release, sold at tokyo o store, and had an asian fit frame. ive seen them sell for $1500.
gascan - blue w/ pad print - grey 12-748 + insert & sig microbag (regular fit) withdrawn immediateley upon release with only a few pairs sold prior to recall. unknown number in circulation.

gascan - brown - warm grey 12-738 + insert. was allegedly 100 pairs only, japan release, sold at tokyo o store, and had an asian fit frame. ive seen them sell for $1500.
gascan - blue w/ pad print - grey 12-748 + insert & sig microbag (regular fit) withdrawn immediateley upon release with only a few pairs sold prior to recall. unknown number in circulation.

That is accurate. I believe the blue to be more rare.

Blue is prob more rare but theyre almost all in the us...very few browns are in the us. This is te reason they r harder to obtain here.

Back