1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Bump. Let's get these sold!!! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'ts very hard to say no to that London Police Pack.... >.> if it does not sell by December 6. PM me.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent seller received the glasses exactly as described.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPF Sorry @Brian D I'm taking the London Police Pack of his hands! What size is the sweat top, by the way?

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good, LOL, I already have a pair.. but for the price I wanted to impulses buy it. I figured I'd wait a week and post a comment putting a flame under anyone else who reads it to buy it before me.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

It's an XL @cacatman . It's also serial number 275 of 500

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Still have some killer pieces for sale!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ken is super legit. EVEN if you don't care about his life circumstances and reason for this sale (because your mum dropped you on your head!!), his sales service and responsive communication is really excellent.

Just got 2 pieces from him in the mail. Delighted with their condition.

They're stunning, including the box condition. He packs it well and he posts quickly.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed, ive got a pair off him and was very happy with my buy

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bought or traded for a LNIB XM R1.. A like new with box FMJ OTT with custom IH lenses.. and a LNIB 3D Transformer from VolcanOG. Every piece I received was as good or better than described. And those were all before this sale. If you want it, don't think twice. You will not be disappointed. Good luck Brother

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.