• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Caia Koopman Artist Series 150.00 shipped US

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ts very hard to say no to that London Police Pack.... >.> if it does not sell by December 6. PM me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Excellent seller received the glasses exactly as described.

SPF Sorry @Brian D I'm taking the London Police Pack of his hands! What size is the sweat top, by the way?

Username Hidden said:
SPF Sorry @Brian D I'm taking the London Police Pack of his hands! What size is the sweat top, by the way?
good, LOL, I already have a pair.. but for the price I wanted to impulses buy it. I figured I'd wait a week and post a comment putting a flame under anyone else who reads it to buy it before me.

It's an XL @cacatman . It's also serial number 275 of 500

Still have some killer pieces for sale!!

Ken is super legit. EVEN if you don't care about his life circumstances and reason for this sale (because your mum dropped you on your head!!), his sales service and responsive communication is really excellent.

Just got 2 pieces from him in the mail. Delighted with their condition.

They're stunning, including the box condition. He packs it well and he posts quickly.

Username Hidden said:
Ken is super legit. EVEN if you don't care about his life circumstances and reason for this sale (because your mum dropped you on your head!!), his sales service and responsive communication is really excellent.

Just got 2 pieces from him in the mail. Delighted with their condition.

They're stunning, including the box condition. He packs it well and he posts quickly.
agreed, ive got a pair off him and was very happy with my buy

I bought or traded for a LNIB XM R1.. A like new with box FMJ OTT with custom IH lenses.. and a LNIB 3D Transformer from VolcanOG. Every piece I received was as good or better than described. And those were all before this sale. If you want it, don't think twice. You will not be disappointed. Good luck Brother

Thank you guys all so much! Always been a pleasure dealing with you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.