• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

As luck would have it

PitBoss

I should Work at Oakley
Norway
I had to take a short business trip to London. This gives me an opportunity to go see the Oakley store over at Covent Garden..... You guys over in the US you don't know how good you have it over there. I'm telling you. In Norway we have these sorry @ss opticians and sports stores that sell Oakley's but not much interesting to say the least.
Mostly frogskins in the following colours:
  1. black
  2. black
  3. black
and with a lens choice of :
  1. black
  2. black
  3. black
And other frames are of course the sports frames because everyone in Norway have a cycling OCD.
So finally i get a chance to visit a proper O Store
I've been to the one in Houston Premium Outlet a few times as work brings me there a couple times a year, but thats it.

Finally guys- Finally!!

I had to take a short business trip to London. This gives me an opportunity to go see the Oakley store over at Covent Garden..... You guys over in the US you don't know how good you have it over there. I'm telling you. In Norway we have these sorry @ss opticians and sports stores that sell Oakley's but not much interesting to say the least.
Mostly frogskins in the following colours:
  1. black
  2. black
  3. black
and with a lens choice of :
  1. black
  2. black
  3. black
And other frames are of course the sports frames because everyone in Norway have a cycling OCD.
So finally i get a chance to visit a proper O Store
I've been to the one in Houston Premium Outlet a few times as work brings me there a couple times a year, but thats it.

Finally guys- Finally!!
I remember when Henry Ford was first making cars. He said you can have any color you want as long as it's BLACK!

Seems like it was only yesterday. Good times

:rofl:

so the the store was pretty cool but I was hoping for a bit bigger display of the x metals and a little more focus on that in the museum part of the store.
they had two pairs of OTT, one pair of Mars and one pair of Juliet's.

really would have expected more cool stuff but i did aaaaaalmost pull the trigger on a pair of Black polished oilrigs (ghost text) BI.... But I didn't. I might go back in the morning and get them or maybe a pair of replacement lenses for my...... Hahahaha ya not gonna tell you guys as this a rare hard to get replacement. Either I go back and get it or I dont. Either way you'll find out ☺
WP_20151208_18_33_45_Rich.jpg

Last edited:
Back