• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

As The Fresh Prince Once Said . . . . Drums Please!

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
Oakley, Oakley, Oakley time. Time to sit back and unwind.
Here it is - the Forum - slightly transformed
Just a bit of a break from the norm
Just a little somethin' to break the monotony
Of all that X-Metal and Gold that has gotten to be
A little bit out of control . . . .

View attachment 84363
Just some nice Oil Drum pics, folks.
Such an aggressive design.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really wish O would have a oil rig with castle icons. i dont know what you prefer but it'd be sick. :D shame i can't wear them lol.

Drums are nice, I think Oil Drums were like my 5th pair? They were good to me until I started sweating and then I realize they were too big for my face. What a silly Oakley amateur I was back then!

Drums are nice, I think Oil Drums were like my 5th pair? They were good to me until I started sweating and then I realize they were too big for my face. What a silly Oakley amateur I was back then!

You didn't start sweating until you had 5 pairs of Oakleys? Blimey, how did your body cool itself before that?

And given the size of your collection now - you must constantly be soaking wet.

:smile:

OOF!!
Haha.

A Herbsley household spokesman responded today with the following official press release statement:
"Herbsley stands by his decision to title this thread after an opening line from a music track by old "skool" popular beat combo Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. He also has no regrets about commencing the thread with a re-worded version of the first verse from 'Summertime', as is his right as a popular Oakley Forum author and social commentator (erm, on the subject of sunglasses). Herbsley believes that the comedy value of this act, which is somewhat juxtaposed to his online persona, added some light relief to proceedings on the Forum."

Damn my publicist - I didn't actually say that!
What I told him to say was "Oh well, I thought it was funny".
Herbsley household spokesman - you're fired.

Latest Posts

Back