• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Asian Fit Differences Between Models?

I emailed Oakley about the split jacket differences and this was their response:

Thanks for your email. The difference between the Asian fit and standard is that the Asian fit has a narrowed and deepened nose bridge as well as rounded out ear stems.

What about Straight Jackets? Are the differences also limited to just the nosepieces or are there also differences in the frame? If it's just the nosepieces, I might just try to get the rubber separately since the non-Asian Straight Jackets are much easier to find.

Thanks for the link. I've read it but from what people are saying in the thread, there aren't always frame differences in the Asian vs. non-Asian frames. I was wondering if anyone here had first-hand knowledge of the differences for the Straight Jacket model.

i owned straight jacket asian before. the differences are just like Gascans'. Asian is much flatter, had less of a wrap to them. The entire frame is smaller so it fits a smaller head. Noise bridge narrower.

Back