• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asian Fit...not Anymore!!

Snagged a pair for 55 not quite the same deal but am getting nosebombs to switch out free.....Thanks for starting this thread...I check 6pm everyday now...sad to see people selling this stuff for 120 on ebay ...legal...but they should at least wait til they are more scarce when other selllers still have reasonable prices...I'd hate to think some guy bought 50 of each for profit These should be for poor folks like me that cant even get an x metal at this time... and who blow all their $ on wife(happily)...clothes, i phone, ticket to fly home to see family...more clothes

$40!? That's an awesome score!

I wear the LiveStrong Straight Jackets and they are an amazing pair to wear, super comfy! Love the little yellow section, really stands out!

Snagged a pair for 55 not quite the same deal but am getting nosebombs to switch out free.....Thanks for starting this thread...I check 6pm everyday now...sad to see people selling this stuff for 120 on ebay ...legal...but they should at least wait til they are more scarce when other selllers still have reasonable prices...I'd hate to think some guy bought 50 of each for profit These should be for poor folks like me that cant even get an x metal at this time... and who blow all their $ on wife(happily)...clothes, i phone, ticket to fly home to see family...more clothes
shoes, handbags, etc etc lol.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but what's the secret to getting the nose pieces off a Straight Jacket? Any tips? They're extremely difficult to remove and I want to make sure I'm doing it right and not break anything in the process.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but what's the secret to getting the nose pieces off a Straight Jacket? Any tips? They're extremely difficult to remove and I want to make sure I'm doing it right and not break anything in the process.

I just used a micro fiber bag to hold the nose pads to give it a little more grip, then just pried it at bit then pull it straight up. Hope this helps!

Warning I got a Grey Smoke pair that did not pull off There was hard plastic without the 2 little prongs underneath so basically it trashed them I am not sure every pair in interchangeable...Even O didnt believe me til I sent them pics and photo of my receipt from oakley store.

shoes, handbags, etc etc lol. -For wife Yes...I just got her Tiffany necklace and earrings for her birthday...when I see Shadows Cam Asian fits going for 130 kind of depresses me....How do these people that have like 100 of something get away with it Doesnt 6pm have limits?
If not it is a free country so they can do that.. but it is indeed annoying and even funnier when 6pm still have the stuff and someone still charges twice as much on Ebay

Back