• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asian FIt Radar EVs - What's the difference?

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Hi,

I know Radarlocks frame is the same in both asian fit and regular pairs and only nose piece is the difference, for Radars though the frames different (wider in asian fit). How is it with Radar EVs? Are they the same?

Radar EVs in Asian fit are wider than the standard ones. They also have the thicker nosepad and (at least in the one I have) the lens is a slightly smaller shape.

Radar EVs in Asian fit are wider than the standard ones. They also have the thicker nosepad and (at least in the one I have) the lens is a slightly smaller shape.
Rcga32, do you know where we can buy asian fit replacement nose pads for the Radar EV's or Radarpath's?

Rcga32, do you know where we can buy asian fit replacement nose pads for the Radar EV's or Radarpath's?

They are not sold separately. When you buy a set of replacement earsocks they come with 1 nosepiece of each (asian and reg fit)

Thank you:)
Rcga32, need another piece of your advice....replacement lenses for both Radarlock Path and Radar EV: besides the original Prism's, what 3rd party vendor makes the best quality (color, clarity, etc.) lenses? Appreciate the advice!

Rcga32, need another piece of your advice....replacement lenses for both Radarlock Path and Radar EV: besides the original Prism's, what 3rd party vendor makes the best quality (color, clarity, etc.) lenses? Appreciate the advice!
Sorry. Can't help here. All mine are Original Oakley lenses.

I have one radar EV A fit and I have regular fit lens in and it fits perfect.
So as far as I know it is just a smaller lens and bigger nose piece

Above I meant the way the frame sits is wider, not the lens.
If you put a regular and an asian fit one side by side you'll see in the regular the earstems grab the sides of the head tighter than the asian fit. The same is also true of original Radars.

Thanks Lars. I can't reply yet to your msg, need a few more days. But I'm looking for lenses for Radarlock Path A fit lenses and A fit nose pad for Radar EV

Back