• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asian FIt Radar EVs - What's the difference?

Thanks Lars. I can't reply yet to your msg, need a few more days. But I'm looking for lenses for Radarlock Path A fit lenses and A fit nose pad for Radar EV

FYI Radarlock lenses only come in one fit. In the Radarlock the only difference is the nosepad which is easily interchangeable. Also the nosepads for Radar, Radarlock, Radar EV and EV Zeros are the same and are interchangeable.

FYI Radarlock lenses only come in one fit. In the Radarlock the only difference is the nosepad which is easily interchangeable. Also the nosepads for Radar, Radarlock, Radar EV and EV Zeros are the same and are interchangeable.
I have a Radarlock Path Asian Fit, and it has a LARGE nosepad, that is bigger than the 2 same-sized nosepads that came with the recently purchased Radar EV. You're right in that they are interchangeable, but I see 2 different sizes of notepads. I'm looking for the large one. I have ordered the earpiece / nose pad kit, which should come with 2 nose pads, and I'm hoping one of them is the large Asian fit one.

Above I meant the way the frame sits is wider, not the lens.
If you put a regular and an asian fit one side by side you'll see in the regular the earstems grab the sides of the head tighter than the asian fit. The same is also true of original Radars.
Digging up a thread from 5 years ago :) I'm in the same boat, but some good information here.

Are the lenses for Radar EV regular fit (OO9208) and low bridge fit/asian fit (OO9275) identical/interchangeable, or are they a different height?

If I understand the comment, the face part of the plastic frame is identical, but the bend/mold on the ear stems are different. In that case, would swapping out the nose pad AND the stems be the asian fit for the Radar EVs?

These pictures from o-review look identical, but I think that's not the case.

Back