• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Assault Boots Size 10.5 Or 11

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for a pair of assault boots size 10.5 or 11. Preferably black but whatever color is fine. Email me at yteka99@netscape.net, I don't check the forums as much as my email.

Some people reacted to this post.
Standard issue for sure is your best bet

Found the website, they have exactly what I'm looking for. But don't I have to be millitary to use that?

Username Hidden said:
Found the website, they have exactly what I'm looking for. But don't I have to be millitary to use that?

or know someone who is. Law enforcement, fire, etc also gets the deals

I have an acct. let me know what you are looking for and if the size is available I can get them for you

The vault.com has them for $84.99 for the 6" and 89.99 for the 8".

Thanks for the headsup, do I need to be an employee at Oakley to shop there? I haven't worked for Oakley for like 3 or 4 years now and most of the employees/management has changed at my old store :( I found 10.5 wide, but I don't have a wide foot, think it'll be a problem?

Nevermind, I pulled the trigger on the 8" version instead. Didn't even know about the vault.com website!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the headsup, do I need to be an employee at Oakley to shop there? I haven't worked for Oakley for like 3 or 4 years now and most of the employees/management has changed at my old store :( I found 10.5 wide, but I don't have a wide foot, think it'll be a problem?

Nevermind, I pulled the trigger on the 8" version instead. Didn't even know about the vault.com website!

Where in SE MI are you at? The Vault store in Great Lakes Crossing has SI boots. I know you already got a set but if you need another or the 10.5 doesn't work you could go try them on.

I'm right by Novi, I used to work at the Novi O store but I don't think we ever had a good stock of the footwear. I tried on a set of 10.5's at Gander Mountain actually, but it was the 6" not the 8" I ordered. I don't mind getting a taller set of boots.