• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Assorted frames for sale (Edit: price drop)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open to offers on a twofer?

Some people reacted to this post.
What are the scratches on the Kato X?

Here is a picture of them. I don’t know who owned these before me, but they came like this. I wonder if this wasn’t a pair that Oakley gave to an athlete to trial while cycling before another forum member sold them to me. They remind me of scratches from cycling. I’d be willing to negotiate on price because after looking at them more they have more scratches than I was thinking (for what it is worth I have cycled in them many times this summer and didn’t ever notice any of the scratches).

757726F7-EAFD-4026-833B-B0478497E4C3.jpeg
49267C5C-7C54-41A9-8204-7AECE6577C9C.jpeg

How are the VR28 BIP lenses on the Flak?

Username Hidden said:
How are the VR28 BIP lenses on the Flak?
They have a couple reeeally small scratches on them (I have to angle in the light to see it in the Irodium). Nothing that affects vision, or can be seen by others when you are looking at the lens.

Username Hidden said:
They have a couple reeeally small scratches on them (I have to angle in the light to see it in the Irodium). Nothing that affects vision, or can be seen by others when you are looking at the lens.
Thanks man, tempted!

Username Hidden said:
Here is a picture of them. I don’t know who owned these before me, but they came like this. I wonder if this wasn’t a pair that Oakley gave to an athlete to trial while cycling before another forum member sold them to me. They remind me of scratches from cycling. I’d be willing to negotiate on price because after looking at them more they have more scratches than I was thinking (for what it is worth I have cycled in them many times this summer and didn’t ever notice any of the scratches).

View attachment 904894View attachment 904895
I’ll think on it. 24k is my first choice.

I’m mostly interested in the XS Flaks.

Username Hidden said:
I’ll think on it. 24k is my first choice.

I’m mostly interested in the XS Flaks.
Totally get it. I thought Oakley would release this colorway sooner in the regular Kato (like…I thought these would get released this summer). They are nice glasses for cycling, that is basically what I used them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.