• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Price Drop!!! Assouline Oakley Book

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Book has been opened once maybe twice and put back in its box. Book was bought new by me, and is in as new condition. The outer cardboard box does have a corner that is discolored a bit, this can be seen in the pics.

Asking $75 F&F PLUS shipping. Or add the 3% for G&S. Message me your zip/postal for shipping quote.

1000012534.jpg

1000012535.jpg

1000012537.jpg

1000012538.jpg

1000012539.jpg

1000012540.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Free bump. This is a super fun book and I enjoy looking through mine occasionally. Maybe try posting a couple pics with a few of the really cool design page glossy’s will help your sale efforts. Just a thought cause it doesn’t look like much from the outside but it’s really sweet on the inside! GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Free bump. This is a super fun book and I enjoy looking through mine occasionally. Maybe try posting a couple pics with a few of the really cool design page glossy’s will help your sale efforts. Just a thought cause it doesn’t look like much from the outside but it’s really sweet on the inside! GLWS
I agree, very cool book. I'll try and grab some more pics 👍🏻

Awesome book! I paid close to $140 for mine and don't regret it. Well worth the asking price here!!! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.