• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Athlete Issue Multicolor Splatter Radar with +Red Path RARE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey All!

I have decided to try and trade my extremely rare athlete issue splatter Radar with Positive Red Iridium Path lenses. I have an original bag too that’s not in pictures. I bought these from a professional athlete that was sponsored by Oakley. They are unbelievably cool and are a must have in any collection!

Condition:

These are fantastic. Both the frames and lenses are completely new.

Price is $325 shipped F&F. Still looking for trades too!

I am looking for trades on the list below, but I’m open to any other athlete issue pairs and any unique M Frames of all generations, and X metals! Please let me know what you have and don’t hesitate to reach out!

IMG_8885.jpg

IMG_8886.jpg

IMG_8887.jpg

IMG_8888.jpg

IMG_8889.jpg

IMG_8890.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I just realized I let go a chrome Mframe pro a while back! I think I may have another though.

Nice splatter one. Reminds me a bit of the Cadel Evans and (less so) the Taylor Phinney ones.

Username Hidden said:
I just realized I let go a chrome Mframe pro a while back! I think I may have another though.

Nice splatter one. Reminds me a bit of the Cadel Evans and (less so) the Taylor Phinney ones.
Thank you! Yeah it’s a super cool finish. Please let me know if you have another pro chrome. I’ve been after one for years!

BUMP - I have decided to throw out prices on these and the Orange RJ's I have posted too. Trades still welcome. Please feel free to reach out! Thanks!