• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Atomic Orange Radarlock Path Fingerprint - 60% Off

Looking at the listing it dosent show the case and extra lens
I hope they come with the hard case and the spare BI lens
I thought the same but my retina burns came w case and extra lens. One of the BEST ;) companies in the world wouldn't intentionally list the retail at 240 down to 100, they most likely would have listed it at 160 or something. That said, I hope yours come w everything otherwise it could be RMA time for you; although I'd keep 'em....

These prices first showed up for the last Friends and Family event a month back. But stock went fast that first weekend. Since then they've resurfaced a couple of times on oakley.com, each time showing Low Stock.

Funny thing is my local Vault has tons of them but they are marked at $149, and they will NOT price match the Oakley website. Go figure.

These prices first showed up for the last Friends and Family event a month back. But stock went fast that first weekend. Since then they've resurfaced a couple of times on oakley.com, each time showing Low Stock.

Funny thing is my local Vault has tons of them but they are marked at $149, and they will NOT price match the Oakley website. Go figure.

True
They seem to come and go.
I got one each (Green-Blue-Orange) a while back when I first found them
Later wished i would have gotten a few more, The lens alone are $80.00 new
So this thread has helped me score several more pairs. but I still only have one Green and no Black in Fingerprint
The Orange and Blue pair are the better looking colors in my opinion

I bought them all, only one each for myself, as soon as they went on sale. The black fingerprint has only been reduced slightly and has a polarized lens so is more expensive. It is sweet and I get tons of compliments; definitely worth it if it goes down further at some point like to $150. Hope everyone who wants at least one gets one, cheers!

I've got enough Jade and Fire lenses so the retina and atomic orange pairs I would probably skip. However I only have one sapphire lens. So perhaps buying the blue one just for the lens might be the way to go...and then I can use the fingerprint frame with other lenses I've got.