• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Atomic Orange Radarlock Path Fingerprint - 60% Off

And they're out of stock again...

So I went to a Vault nearby and they had both the Orange and Blue fingerprint Radarlocks...I showed them my phone showing the price (even though it was out of stock) and they price matched the website :) Awesome!
Very nice! That means you for sure got extra BI lens and case. I do that as much as possible mainly to support my local store and give them credit.

I don't know if anybody's gotten theirs yet (from the website orders) but I expect it'll be the full set, with case and extra lens. I've gotten other radarlocks from their website before that didn't mention everything that came with it, such as the extra lens, but it was included nonetheless.

But we'll see soon enough.

I don't know if anybody's gotten theirs yet (from the website orders) but I expect it'll be the full set, with case and extra lens. I've gotten other radarlocks from their website before that didn't mention everything that came with it, such as the extra lens, but it was included nonetheless.

But we'll see soon enough.
Yep, I replied earlier my retina burns came with everything!!!! I really think if it didn't they wouldn"t have listed retail at 240.....