• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh my another war of beliefs. Its stupid kill in the name of so called "GOD" whoever that maybe.

Ohhhh my another war of beliefs. Its stupid kill in the name of so called "GOD" whoever that maybe.

Got nothing to do with beliefs: power and money are what this is about. Religion is just a scapegoat my friend. As it has been through the different civilisations.

Last edited:
Got nothing to do with beliefs: power and money are what this is about. Religion is just a scapegoat my friend. As it has been through the different civilisations.
I guess scapegoat or not they are still using religion as a means of excuse for terrorism and its that so called BELIEF that drives them to kill and do stupid things. Knowing that they will go to their so called heaven, nirvana or whatever when they perform these attacks. Kinda make me wonder who in the *** is this god their talikng about????

I guess scapegoat or not they are still using religion as a means of excuse for terrorism and its that so called BELIEF that drives them to kill and do stupid things. Knowing that they will go to their so called heaven, nirvana or whatever when they perform these attacks. Kinda make me wonder who in the *** is this god their talikng about????

Through out the ages, I believe they depicted this deity with horns............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back